Asphyxiation from blocked sewer lines a huge problem in India
“Chandra Kanta shudders when she thinks about how she will explain her son’s death someday to her 6-month-old granddaughter.
Mohanlal Kanta, 22, died from asphyxiation in August while cleaning a blocked sewer line without a gas mask or other protective gear, as required by laws rarely enforced,” said one of them,” Read more here.
DC Annis Sewer offers drain cleaning services to commercial and residential customers throughout the area. Please visit our website for more information or call us at 612-861-6425.